MINOR waiver and release agreement
This form is to only be used for Adults on behalf of Minors
MINOR RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, INDEMNITY, AND PARENTAL CONSENT AGREEMENT
IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to participate in any way in CycleNuts sponsored, organized, or otherwise listed/posted event or activity (“Event”) I, for myself, my personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin:
1. ACKNOWLEDGE, agree, and represent that:
(a) I understand the nature of participating in social, athletic, and all other events and that I am qualified, in good health, and in proper physical, emotional, intellectual, and psychological condition to participate in such Event.
(b) I further acknowledge that the Event will be conducted over public and private roads, trails and facilities open to the public during the Event and upon which the hazards of traveling and/or being present are to be expected.
(c) I further agree and warrant that if at any time I believe conditions to be unsafe, I will immediately discontinue further participation in the Event.
(d) I further submit that I will freely choose at my risk to wear or not to wear an ANSI- or SNELL-approved helmet, knee-pads, elbow-pads, protective cup, face-shield, mouth-guard, protective eye-wear, heavy leather riding chaps, safety-toe protective footwear, heavy protective jacket and gloves, and full-body inflatable airbag while riding, walking, carrying, loading or unloading my cycle or in any other way participating in or being present at an Event.
(e) I further by my joining CycleNuts and/or participating in CycleNuts events and/or tours allow the full, uncompensated and without remedy use of my image and/or name in any and all CycleNuts productions.
2. FULLY UNDERSTAND that:
(a) cycling activities involve risks and dangers of serious bodily injury, including permanent disability, paralysis, and death ("RISKS");
(b) these "RISKS" and dangers may be caused by my own actions or inactions; the actions or inactions of others participating in the Event; the actions or inactions of those organizing or in any other way conducting the Event; the conditions in which the Event takes place; and/or the negligence of the "RELEASEES" named below;
(c) there may be other risks and social and economic losses either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time; and I fully accept and assume all such risks and all responsibility for losses, costs, and damages I incur as a result of my participation in the Event;
3. HEREBY release, discharge, and covenant not to sue and/or defame CycleNuts, CycleNuts’ Organizers, Event Organizers, tour leaders, administrators, directors, agents, officers, volunteers, and/or employees, other participants, any sponsors, advertisers, the LAB, and, if applicable, owners and leasers of premises on which an Event takes place (each considered one of the “RELEASEES” herein) and indemnify, save, and hold harmless the “RELEASEES” from all liability, claims, demands, losses, or damages on my account caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the "RELEASEES" or otherwise, including negligent, absent, and/or failed rescue operations;
4. FURTHER AGREE that if, despite this RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT I, or anyone on my behalf, makes a claim against any of the Releases, I will indemnify, save, and hold harmless each of the RELEASEES from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss, liability, damage, or cost which any may incur as the result of such claim.
5. AND CONVEY BY EMAIL TO ACCEPT THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT AND THAT I am 18 years of age or older, have read and understand the terms of this agreement, understand that I am giving up substantial rights by accepting this agreement, have accepted it voluntarily and without any inducement or assurance of any nature and intend it to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law. I agree that if any portion of this agreement is held to be invalid, the balance, notwithstanding, shall continue in full force and effect.
6. AND I, THE MINOR’S PARENT AND/OR LEGAL GUARDIAN, understand the nature of cycling activities and the minor’s experience and capabilities and believe the minor to be qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in such activity. I hereby release, discharge, covenant not to sue, and agree to indemnify and save and hold harmless each of the "RELEASEES" from all liability, claims, demands, losses, or damages on the minor’s account caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the “RELEASEES” or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations and further agree that if, despite this release, I, the minor, or anyone on the minor’s behalf makes a claim against any of the “RELEASEES” named above, I will indemnify, save, and hold harmless each of the “RELEASEES” from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss liability, damage, or any cost that may incur as the result of any such claim.
7. Your participation in any CycleNuts' event or tour indicates your knowledge of, understanding of, and submission to CycleNuts' RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT.
8. One ticket per attendee. Tickets are not transferable nor refundable. All liability is upon you if you invite others without a ticket to any CycleNuts event without their knowledge of, understanding of, and submission to CycleNuts' RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT.
Copyright © 2021 CycleNuts, All rights reserved.